The Tennessee Civil War Preservation Association is dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of Tennessee’s Civil War Battlefields.
With your gift membership:
- You become part of a statewide community of battlefield preservationists who together can most effectively protect Tennessee’s most hallowed ground.
- You help TCWPA identify and recognize Tennessee’s most important battlefield sites and raise funds for their protection.
- You support TCWPA’s efforts to build collaborative strategies with other organizations and agencies to preserve battlefield sites.
- You can participate in TCWPA’s educational programs for members and the public.
- You can join our volunteers who help implement our programs or join the leadership team and help guide TCWPA’s statewide efforts.
- You will receive our newsletter, E-news, and invitations to special tours and events across Tennessee.
It’s easy to join or renew online! Select your sponsor level then click to Pay Pal to make your secure online payment.
Membership Gift Levels:
GENERAL: $1000 or more
COLONEL or CORPORATE: $500
Use the donation button below, to specify a custom amount over $1000:
Order a gift membership!
Have a friend or family member who is interested in battlefield preservation? Consider a gift membership.
Prefer to “Mail it in?”
If you’d prefer to join or renew by regular mail, simply download, print and complete this form. Send with payment to TCWPA, P.O. Box 148535, Nashville, TN, 37214.
TCWPA is a 501(c)3 corporation. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.